Blogging Baggins!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Pineapple a go-go

For Christmas my sister bought me the present I have been waiting for, for ages. It has been on my "Birthday and Christmas List" for some time now and finally I have one.

Pineapple has to be one of, if not the most favourite fruit of mine. However the darn things take forever and a day to chop up. That is why I wanted one of these little gadgets to save me time and effort!





Basically you cut the top off of the pineapple, twist it all down all the way to the bottom, and then pull the pineapple out.







But the most ingenious thing is that you are left with the pineapple shell which you can then fill with cocktails! Ok so I haven't tried putting a cocktail in it yet, but give me time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home