Blogging Baggins!

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas Day Number 1

So as I was saying, although I wasn't going to be at home this Christmas, we did have a Christmas day dinner with all the trimmings which was lovely. It was one of the best Christmas dinners I have ever had!

Here is the traditional photo of Dad cutting the turkey. I seem to take one of these every single year. Usually he manages a pose for the camera - I think this year he just went for the cool, sophisticated catalogue pose!



I got to see both of my Nans and even my sister found time in her busy social calendar to make an appearance (quite a rare thing for this 19 year old!)






To top it all off we had a fab pudding made as always by my Nan. I was in charge of the brandy pouring hence the raging inferno we got when we set it alight!! Tasted great though!



And here is a silly pic of Mum and Dad!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home