Blogging Baggins!

Friday, January 19, 2007

On the wagon


At the beginning of the month I made a decision that I would stay off the booze for the whole of January. I suppose you could say it was a kind of New Years Resolution, however I'm not sure if it really counts because there was no intent that it would last for the year or would be a decision to radically change my life for good (can't do without a good old gin now and then!). Then again, most peoples NY Resolutions don't survive past the 1st of January anyway!

I have not been doing this because I am in fear that I am an alcoholic and this is the only way to test my dependency, I just figured that after the excesses of the festive season where drink was flowing a-plenty for most of December, my liver could do with a break.

So here I am at day 19 and not a drop of alcohol has passed my lips for 18 whole days. Not bad - I'm surviving. Just 13 more days to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home