Blogging Baggins!

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Shootin' with the boyz

This Christmas was the first Christmas I have ever spent away from home. Due to various work committments, Simon and I decided to go to his parents for Christmas Day, and so we spent some time with my family just before the big day. The 23rd was a sort of Christmas day at home, but with a difference. This Christmas morning I went clay pigeon shooting with the boys!



I even had a go and I managed to get a rabbit (not a real one - it's a target that spins across the ground rather than flies up in the air!) And here I am trying to look kinda cool after snapping open the gun western stylee!



The whole idea of this photo was to get the smoke coming out of the gun, however, it's close up, i have developed a double chin (I swear its because i was so wrapped up!) and it looks as if the smoke is coming out of my ears! Ah well, never mind - you get the idea!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home