Blogging Baggins!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Scrapbooking - a whole new world!

I was just spending my lunchtime, as I so often do, wading my way through a couple of card crafting websites, when I decided to look a little more into "Scrapbooking". I know this basically means people who make scrapbooks (and btw there are some beautiful creations out there) and on one of the pages there was a glossary. So today I have learned that they even have their own lingo. For example according to the Cardmaking and Papercraft website:

A "CROP" is a club or get together of scrapbookers

and

a "SCRAPPER" is someone who is addicted to scrapbooking.

Sounds like some weird cult to me.

However, I have been really impressed with some of the stuff I have seen them produce. I might give it a go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home