Blogging Baggins!

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I'm falling out of love with ...

Radio 2. We listen to it every day in the office and at first I quite liked it. Some ok tunes, a bit of amusing chat and some topical phone-ins to provoke conversation in the office. However, it is now wearing me down.

Firstly Terry didn't read out any of the emails Caroline and I sent to him. On top of this they play the same 'popular new' tunes all the time (current fave is Athelete) and from about 11 o'clock onwards it consists of very conservative and narrow minded people ringing in to the show and winging out about their ridiculous points of view on subjects they actually seem to know very little about. Strangely enough, many callers seem to come from Northamptonshire!

So today as I was the first into the office I turned the dial to Radio 1 which has been a welcome relief! Grrrrrr to Radio 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home