Blogging Baggins!

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Which housewife are you???

I took the quiz on the 'official' Desperate Housewives site and apparently I am most like Bree!

Apparently that means ... "You're the perfect wife, mother, and housekeeper and just a bit of a control freak. Everyone admires you, but maybe they're just a little bit afraid of you. Step away from the souffle, ease up on the hairspray and learn to go with the flow."

Well interesting observations. I doubt that i am the perfect partner, certainly not a mother as of yet, and housekeeper????? I can barely keep my room tidy for a day! Of course everyone admires me but i think they are only a little bit afraid in case they catch my loopy disease. Step away from the souffle - dude that is the last thing i would get close to unless it was being cooked for me, step away from the hairspray - to be honest i think my hair could do with more to control it not less. Maybe going with the flow is good advice though!

Bree Van De Kamp, i don't think so!

Take the quiz at : http://abc.go.com/primetime/desperate/quiz/index.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home