Blogging Baggins!

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Calling All Lost Bras

Not quite sure how I have managed to do this but I have lost my bra. Not that I only have one or anything but it was the one that I wanted to wear this morning. I wore it yesterday and so somewhere between getting home from work last night and getting up this morning the bra fairies have paid my room a visit and snitched the said item.

How is it possible to lose it? Its not like it's small or anything. I checked everywhere - in the drawer where I'm sure I put it last night, under my bed, in wardrobe, in the bathroom, in the lounge, under my duvet. Still not bra. It's a mystery. I could understand if my bedroom was in its usual totally tip state but I tidied up last night. What's that all about????

Maybe its gone to lost and found land with the mountain of buttons and field of umbrellas that the kids found there.

Oh where is my bra??????????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home